Monday, February 11, 2008

Cute Pictures for Daddy

So I took lots more pictures than I have been taking lately so I could have a nice colorful post for my sweetie while he is away from us. I just got off the phone with him and he is having a great time and is really enjoying the whole experience, which is fantastic! Tomorrow night, late, he will be home again, and I can't wait. Hee.

This morning Ariel was up at 5am, which was no surprise since she went to bed early last night. I nursed her and she fell back to sleep with me in the big bed. At 830am I got up since someone was slowly head butting me out of my spot. Haha. So I got up and let her sleep a tad bit more before waking her up.


When she awoke, she was eager to play with the special stuffies we have in our bed. Oh the joys of being in the big bed.


Came downstairs and while I cleaned up a bit, Ariel was busy playing with her toys.


She was in such a lovely mood today, it was wonderful!


We had a small breakfast and tried to figure out what we were going to do today. It was dumping rain, gross, so we took Ariel's laundry over to Nana and Papa's for a visit while we cleaned the clothes. Had a nice time and came home for lunch and naps. I got some cross stitch done after I did my workout. See how much is finished already. I really want to get it done as soon as possible.


When Ariel woke up, she was a big wet mess from drool. Still no sign of those dang eye teeth. Argh. So after a wardrobe change, we were ready for meeting up with Aunty Lala for dinner out. Hurry up sweet pea! Notice Puppy is once again joining us. Haha.


We had a great dinner, with some treats, so that was fun. Ariel really loved the chips and dip appetizer. Yummy.


After dinner we came home and played some more. Ariel kept hiding by the door... one two three on Ariel!



Then it was bath time and while I was getting her all clean, Jo's dad called to invite us to his 70th birthday gathering. So another event to add to the calendar, but I need to see if we are free first. Then Ken called and I got to hear about all his adventures around the city today. He even went shopping for me and Ariel today, whee!


Ariel got to talk to her daddy on the phone and tonight, without any help said, 'hi daddy' and 'turtle' so that was very sweet. I have been really surprised how well she has done with him away. Last time Ken was gone for a few days she was really confused, clingy and whiny, so this was a welcome change. My little sweetie. *smile*

Well, thats it from me. Not much else to say, so I may retreat to bed for some tv viewing. We miss you Ken/Daddy! Can't wait to see you late tomorrow night! Have another great day tomorrow. Love us!

2 comments:

Ken A. Priebe said...

Yay! I miss my girls! Love you!

Jill Brochard said...

Awwwww -- that was the sweetest post! Ariel has the most amazing shiney hair! She is just beautiful, just like her momma!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...