Friday, February 08, 2008

Happy Rat!

More so, Happy Year of the Rat. I didn't post yesterday, but it was Chinese New Year. Ariel helped celebrate with her rat friend. Hee.


We are still mending around here. Still the odd coughing and runny nose, but otherwise we are all much better. Yay. Ariel and I managed to get out a bit more with the improvement of the weather, which is always a big plus. Of course we have been having trouble getting out the door with only one fluffy friend lately. Today she had about 4 in her arms, convinced they were all coming.


We made a quick run to town yesterday to take part of the sale at Gymboree for Ariel's Easter dress. Here is a little preview of her in it since she was eager to try it on. Awe.


She also got some little capri pants and top because when we actually find pants that fit her waist, its an exciting day! We will get lots of wear out of these, so a fantastic find and 25% off everything was icing on the cupcake!


Been doing lots of online reading for planning our Disneyland trip. Looks like we are going to book the hotel we stayed at when we went for our Honeymoon. Its perfect since its just outside the park and thus its cheaper than the Disney hotels and we can walk without needing to take a shuttle. That will make it easier to go back the room for naps or breaks from the fun. They have a great pool that I know Ariel is gonna love!

I also found a pattern for a princess dress for my little princess. I won't be shelling out the big bucks for an ill fitting dress at the park, but rather will make her a beautiful gown myself. Ken and I figured we do the Cinderella one, since Ariel looks so good in blue. Stella and I are making a trip to the fabric store next week, so I hope to find some goodies for this project. I am also thinking of making a cute polka dot sun dress for her, like Minnie Mouse. Depends on if I can find the right type of material. If not, I am sure I will come up with something else that is cute. I have lots of time to go nuts!


Tonight Ken has been busy animating otters, so I gave Ariel her bath. We filled the tub with lots of bubbles. Hee. There was so many, that she wouldn't sit down, but stood the whole time with this silly grin on her face.


Well, my daughter just woke up, better go. Good night.

5 comments:

Jeremy said...

I love her new Easter dress!! Your trip to Disney sounds like a wonderful time...the princess dress sounds like an adorable idea. Good luck finding the right fabric!

SarahRachel said...

I'm so jealous of the Disney trip! Ya'll will have a BLAST! =) Love the princess dress patterns. You're SO my craftiest friend, Jay! =)

Kristin said...

Very pretty Easter dress, oooh, I can't wait for spring!

Katrina said...

Aww, she's so cute! You can really see how long her hair's gotten in that last picture, too. Hope you guys are feeling 100% again soon.

Amy said...

SUPER cute clothes!!! So Cal will be so much fun for the 3 of you! We need to hook up for lunch and the park one day for sure!! We are only about 20 min away from Disneyland!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...