Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I Toot!

This is what my daughter said tonight... after she in fact tooted. Should I be worried. Haha. Oh boy, and so it begins. Ah Ariel, you are such a little monkey!


Today was a fun shopping day for us gals. Ariel and I went to town to look for shoes, but in the end that mission failed. Instead we got some cute things for spring/summer. I got to use my Old Navy gift today and got myself some cute jean capri pants, a few tops, a dress and a cute new bag. Whee.

Ariel got a little something too for summer. Very appropriate for the goldfish cracker loving girl. We heart fishies.


We had a nice walk around the mall, looking at all the new spring stuff. I was a little bummed not to find new birkenstocks, but I have a few places left I can look at.

Afterwards we came home for lunch and I had to deal with several phone messages while Ariel played. First off, the swimming lessons I booked for Ariel were canceled due to lack of people, so it took about 20 minutes on the phone to pick out another set of dates. These ones start the beginning of April and are twice a week till May. I really hope these ones don't get canned. Boo.

Next I booked our Mother's Day photos with Maria at Frozen Reflections. Every year she does a special event with the donations being made to a charity that she picks. Its great to get to help out a cause and get some wonderful pictures. We also got talking about trading services, me doing some graphics stuff for her in trade for some pictures. So that be very cool. Until then, Ariel will practice her smile. Hee.


While Ariel napped I did some cross stitching and relaxed a bit. We have been still having to get up in the night with Ariel and her nasty teething fits. Today was better since it was closer to 6am and less painful. She always goes back to sleep but after a cuddle. Once again I am praying these things show up soon. Did I mention how much a hate eye teeth. Argh.

Tonight we also opened our second egg and inside were 3 silver coins.


Judas accepted 30 silver coins for betraying Jesus into the hands of the Jewish leaders. (Read Matthew 26:14-16, 46-50; 27:1-5 for the story)

Tomorrow we are off to the church to drop off the remainder of the pages for the directory. Whee. I am hoping to walk, so lets hope there is no rain... come on sun, don't let me down!

5 comments:

Amy said...

Well at least she is a lady and called it a toot and not a fart (I hate that word!) Oh and I love he fishy purse too!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog party! Your daughter is precious! My youngest daughter is growing up with brothers on both sides. Teaching her to be a lady is quite tha challenge!

Kim said...

Very cute fishy outfit . . . especially the purse ;-)

Brenda said...

I'm with Amy...whoever invented the "f" word anyway??

We heart fishies, too! Super cute!

Michelle said...

I agree Jay!at least she's a lady,who calls it a toot..and she looks adorable of course in the fishies.. have a great day..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...