Thursday, March 13, 2008

Quick Check In

Hey everyone! Just a quick little blog tonight, as my hubby needs to use the computer for some work stuff.

Today was another overcast day, which isn't bad for walking, but does make it a bit on the chilly side. Either way, Ariel and I didn't mind as we were warm in our fuzzy clothes. We dropped the remainder of the directory off at the church. So, yay, its finally finished! Its a great feeling having that out of the way.

On the way home we stopped at the market for some milk and lean cuisine meals that were on sale. Ken will be going away next month, so its always handy to have these around to save me from cooking for one and a half. Hee. Plus they tasty and healthy, woot!

We then stopped to see Stella at the quilt shop and play with the scrap bin. Ariel loves that bin, and it never seems to get old. Before heading home we stopped in at the consignment store, since Ariel was eager to play with the toys. I figured it gave me a chance to check my account.

While Ariel played, the gal showed me some new stuff they got in. I scooped up 2 outfits for fall, because frankly they were a steal and my girl loves anything to do with doggies. Basically I didn't have to pay much since my account credit covered the rest. Nice surprise indeed. Either way, these will be much wore treasures, gotta love cheap Gymbo. The bigger surprise was the fact the pants, shirt and socks are all new with tags. Score!


Ariel had lunch and went down for a nap, only to wake up a big wet, drool mess. Yuck. After a quick change, we came downstairs for some music and dancing...


...and some Colbert... Ariel was quite pleased.



During that time, I cut up some orange for the princess, and she in turn got nice and sticky. Lovely... ewe she would say. She ate the whole orange and then we had to go change again.


Ariel then did some playing with her doll cradle. She even tucked herself in for a nap. Awe.


So that was our day in a nutshell. We are having baby Molly over tomorrow afternoon for a couple of hours, so I am sure we will have some fun pictures from that. Until then, lets go on to our Easter series of eggs. Tonights egg had the passover cup.


At Jesus' last supper with His disciples before He died on the Cross, He used the cup of wine to explain His death. Christians still drink from a cup to remember Christ's blood poured out for us and our sins. (Read Matthew 26:17-19, 26-28; Exodus 12:23 for more of the story)

4 comments:

Tera said...

Great gymbo deals! We have the sweater, undershirt and jumper. Brynna just wore it to church this past Sunday. I know you love Gymbo purses, so you might want to check ebay. We have the blue scottie dog purse to match! It's adorable!
She looks so sweet tucking herself in! :)

Jill Brochard said...

OK -- I know where my first shopping trip will be when I am in the US!!! Cute outfit!!

Michelle said...

oh i love that line,McKenna had the dress only..is the store better than the one here??have a great day.

Brenda said...

Score! That's a great find. I love bargain shopping, too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...