Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Mini Zoo

Today we were back into the swing of routine, Ken was back to work and us girls found things to keep us busy. This morning I had a meeting with friend Brenda in regards to designing a logo for her. She runs children's art classes from her home and wants to expand more into the community and get her name out there. Got some sketches done while there and we have a clear idea of how to proceed, yay. I also got her own blog that she will update and make more of a website for her business. Can't wait to see it really become her own once we get some pictures up.

During our meeting, Ariel was kept busy with Josie and Ellie (who was over while her mom was at yoga), Brian and Jessica were at soccer camp. They had fun playing cars, and as you know with Ariel, anything with wheels is a big hit!


Ellie goes driving by...


...Josie was a great 'big sis' for Ariel. Hee.


Then they came inside for a snack, but Ariel's hands had gotten cold and she didn't like the feeling of them warming up. I don't blame her poor baby. Ellie gave Ariel her cookie to make her stop crying, what a sweetheart. So with tears drying, Ariel ate her cookies.


One of the fun things about Brenda's place is the many animals. Ariel was in love with the dog, and then she discovered the bunny. She watched him for awhile, and tried his water, yuck! Mommy stopped that pretty quickly.


When it came time to go, we had to visit the chickens one more time. Ariel liked watching them eat. I am sure she would have tried their food too had I let her. Sigh.


Brenda and Ariel sitting together watching chickens. What a way to spend a day, I wish I could have chickens again... maybe someday.


On the way home we swung by Nana and Papa's to check in. Things seemed pretty good there today. Ariel is always happy to see them. All the way in the car it was... Nana.... Papa.... Nana.... Papa.

Lunch was some smoke salmon wraps. Ariel LOVED the salmon! When I asked her if she did, Ariel proceeded to kiss the remaining piece on her plate and lean in and go 'ahhh'(she makes that sound when she is hugging someone). LOL. Thats my weird kid.

I am in the midst of cooking dinner, lemon garlic chicken. Yummy! Ken has to work on the computer tonight so I am blogging early. Ariel wanted to stay in her crib and play, so I will capture this moment of peace while I can. Whee.

This afternoon I was listening to the radio and heard the new Madonna song that features Justin Timberlake. DANG! I Love it!!!!!!!!!! I am such a music junkie, especially catchy pop songs. Needless to say we will be downloading this one later on itunes. If you haven't heard it yet, take a listen.



Thats pretty much all from me for tonight. Jay out!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Kissing her salmon- TOO CUTE!! She is always eating such healthy stuff- good job momma!!

Kristin said...

She sure like animals, soon she'll be asking for one of her own!

Megan said...

I love her little bunny jacket!
I'm trying to make my own avatar right now.. meez is slow. Yours is so cute!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...