Sunday, December 05, 2010

2nd Sunday of Advent

Project 365 - Day 339


Behold the Lamb of God which taketh away the sin of he world.
John 1:29b

So I was excited we all made it to church healthy today to celebrate the 2nd Sunday of Advent. The church was decorated so beautifully and sparkled with the lights and decor. Ariel was excited to be back at Sunday School and practicing for the concert. She only has to sing one song with her class but is already picking up the songs the older kids are singing so I won't be surprised to see her keeping up with them on stage. She burst into Oh Tannenbaum in the bathroom tonight, haha.

After church we went to Brenda's for lunch and then Ken took the kids home and I went out to do a photo session with their family. We got some great shots and I got them edited and burnt for them since Xander actually napped today, woot! She came later to get the disc and drop off payment and brought us 2 large jars of jam and some frozen soup as a bonus! Woot!

These are a few of my favs...


These kids are too cute for words!

If you want to see more go to my website www.jaybirdcreations.com for more.


While cleaning up from dinner I saw a commercial for the play Avenue Q coming for a week to Vancouver. Its one both Ken and I really would love to see, and it happened to be here over Ken's birthday! So after talking to my man, he said it be a fun gift, so I got some tickets online. I even got some on his actual birthday, so we will have a date together, so exciting! I love the theater, so it will be a blast. Now to book a babysitter, haha.

I shall leave you with a final shot of my Christmas cuties! They wore their fancy duds to church and look soooooo cute that I had to get a picture before we left. Ken is off camera making them laugh, haha. Only 2 weeks before Ken is on holidays for 2 weeks! Yay!

3 comments:

kelly ens said...

Great shots Jay! :)

Josée said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Josée said...

Your Jesse Tree ornaments are so beautiful! I'm hosting a Jesse Tree link up to gather Jesse Tree making ideas from around the blogosphere, would you like to link up?

I had some typos in the previous comment I deleted :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...