Friday, December 03, 2010

Glad This Week Is Over!

Project 365 - Day 337


For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Romans 6:23

Its been a rough day... I am glad its over and I am gonna go to bed, do some craft sewing and watch tv... ahhh. Ken is animating while Ariel is in bed and Xander plays (no early bedtimes these days with all the napping during the day). So I had coffee party this morning only to manage to lock my keys inside when bringing the kids out. They were hanging in the mailbox and I felt pretty stupid. Thankfully a nice lady lent me her cel phone so I could call my building manager to open the door. Can we say 'loser!' Haha.

Coffee party was fun, lots of goodies and visiting, although having both kids didn't let me visit much. Got a nice walk to and from the party since it was close by to us. Ariel pushed her doll buggy with her babies in it, pretty cute!

Cake gets picked up tomorrow and I am hoping to go to the pool with Ariel to work on her swimming one on one. Then Kara is coming by to talk invitations, so its a full day. Hope to get our cards done tomorrow too... we will see.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...