Saturday, December 04, 2010

Weekend Woot!

Project 365 - Day 338


I will bless those who bless you,
And the one who curses you I will curse
And in you all the families of the earth will be blessed.
Genesis 12:3

Ah, and so ends a crazy week. I was happy to go to bed last night knowing that it was Saturday today. Haha. I got to sleep in and finally had a pretty solid sleep at night for a change, so Xander is feeling much better, woot!

The cake got picked up this morning, and it was a hit, so glad! Next week I am doing 2 Cars cakes, so hoping those go smoothly!


This morning Ariel and I went swimming at the pool to have some 'Mommy & Daughter' time together. She wanted to practice a move from swimming class she was nervous about and we did that to the point she was happy and excited to show her teacher this week. We also played and had a fun time. Then we picked up some groceries and headed home to see the boys.

I got our Christmas packages mailed off today for Ken's folks. The cards are started, so hoping to finish those tomorrow. Had a meeting with Kara this afternoon to chat about her invitations. Worked on her and Chris' monogram and discussed paper, layout and all that fun stuff. Tomorrow I have a mini photo session (unless Kevin forgets again, haha) with Brenda's family, so hoping for some nice weather.

Ken is working hard to meet his animation deadline so he is a tad stressed but the stuff he has done looks fantastic. We saw the first part colored with the soundtrack and Ariel LOVES it. I think this one might be her favorite one yet!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...