Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Peace

Project 365 - Day 349


Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
John 14:27

I got to be the 'helper' in Ariel's class today... and guess what she decides to do. Cough! She suddenly goes all snuffly and coughing like crazy. Needless to say the looks from the teachers and a little nudge had us leave early. Thankfully after she did her 'show and tell' of treasures Grandpa had brought back for her from his and Rita's Turkey trip. As of now, she isn't coughing or snuffly.... so yeah, not sure what that was about. Sigh.

Xander on the other hand, he is snotty and gross. He has a cough that isn't pleasant and the 2 of us have been up a lot the past few nights. I get to see a lot of late night tv because of it. Thankfully he just wants to cuddle and nurse, so its not too draining, but I will be glad when its over. How is it we got 2 rounds of bugs in our home? This needs to end. Blah!

Its been a productive few days. I finished all the Christmas cards, sewed 4 pairs of PJ pants for us for Christmas eve and gotten the cookies and ornaments made with Ariel for her teacher's gifts. I can not tell you how exciting it is to see my dinning room table again! Haha. The piles of projects hid it for awhile.

Dad came over for a visit with the kids. We haven't seen him for a few weeks as he and Rita were off in Mexico. Glad to have them back safe and ready to start the celebration of Christmas events. Lots of fun things planned for the week leading up to the big day including a cookie decorating party for Ariel and her friends, going to see Tangled and wrapping gifts.

Well, my boy is standing here saying 'POKO' which means he wants to watch Pocoyo on the computer, haha. He doesn't say much, but he says what he wants!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...