Thursday, December 09, 2010

Finished!

Project 365 - Day 343


Bless the Lord, O my Soul, and forget not all his benefits.
Psalm 103:2

As promised here is what I spend several hours working on, 2 Cars cakes! I am eager for them to get picked up tomorrow so I don't have to worry about anyone else going into the fridge, haha.


Ariel wanted me to share her creation too from school this week. They made little gingerbread houses and they were just so cute.... I will also say it became the snack that day and its no longer with us, haha.


So next week I have one smaller cake to do, a purse cake then this Jaybird is on break till new years! Yay! I am gonna hit the hay, got a slight tickle in my throat and I don't want it to turn into anything... no more sick!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...