Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Another Day O' Fun!

Project 365 - Day 355


Surely I come quickly: Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.
Revelation 22:20

It was another fun day here as we hosted Ariel's friends and their moms (my friends) for a cookie decorating party. The kids dressed up some gingerbread men and played nicely together while us moms had a lovely visit. Then we had a yummy lunch of lasagna which Ariel loved. We don't get together much with everyone because we are all spread out and have kids in school and such so makes for difficult schedules to work around.


The event got me on the ball for making Christmas goodies and so last night I made all of these treats. The peanut butter reindeer cookies were a big hit, and so cute!


Tomorrow I am taking off with Kara for the morning to do prep for her wedding invitations! Yay!!! Looking forward to a fun and productive morning and Ken can enjoy time with the kids. Hee. Then I have to finish up my cookie order, whee!

4 sleeps to go! Eek!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...