Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Day

Project 365 - Day 359


For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not parish, but have eternal life.
John 3:16

The midnight hour is close at hand, which means Christmas 2010 is almost at an end. Wow, it was a special one for our family. There is so much to say and yet I am gonna have to save it for tomorrow since I am exhausted! Lots of pictures, video and stories to share. We were all spoiled with joy and giving. The kids were blessed with some treasures that made bedtime hard tonight, haha. (Can I PLEASE play with my make up set in bed till I go to sleep? Um no! Haha)

This is also the last week of my photo project... so I guess I better end on a high note eh? I have enjoyed the Jesse Tree moments, but I am ready to do a few creative things on my way out of 2010.... but they wait till tomorrow... cuz now I sleep!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...