Thursday, December 02, 2010

Busy!

Project 365 - Day 336


We all, like sheep, have gone astray,
each of us has turned to our own way;
and the LORD has laid on him
the iniquity of us all.
Isaiah 53:6

Its a crazy day around here, been decorating a cake order for Saturday. I wanted to have Friday free for coffee party so I worked extra today to finish it. Yay! Pictures tomorrow! I will say that it was one of those days where if it some was going to go wrong it did! Ugh, makes for a stressful Momma and I am sure dealing with the sick bugs all week didn't help. Things were breaking, falling and basically being difficult. All in all, the cake took far longer than it should have. Blah! But its done and I can relax! Woot!

Got to talk to Ariel's swim teacher today and she is doing well. Just needs to work on her back glides from the wall or 'Spiderman's' as they call them. Her floats are fantastic and her front glides are good too. My little fishy! Xander is getting better each day. He is still not his smiley self yet, but he is perkier than he has been. Still sleeping a lot, which takes me back to those early baby days.

Ok, need to print out some Christmas cards, whee.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...