Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Happy 1st Birthday Ariel!

I am kinda at a loss for words... my little baby girl is one. Its 5am now... I have been up since 3am. You were fussy and hungry (new tooth coming) and as I held you it dawned on me that a year ago at around the same time, I was nursing you for the first time. You still wraps those fingers around mine, but they are bigger now. Your eyes are still those amazing brown that are as dark as coffee beans. My little bean, what an amazing year you have had.

One day you may find this blog, and I hope you smile. These moments in your life may seem so little to the adventures you are going to have years from now, but these are moments that we treasure as parents. The same ones you will treasure when you have a family of your own one day.

I love you so much Ariel, and you have made my life new again... everything is an adventure with you... a great adventure.

To me, pictures are worth a thousand words, so here are a few from this year... you are so loved by all Ariel, never forget that! Happy Birthday my angel, my little Ariel.

Love Mommy

6 comments:

Jeff said...

Happy Birthday, Ariel! People with August birthdays are the coolest!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Happy Birthday Ariel! Can't wait for your party!

Love,
Auntie Josee

Dianne said...

A very happy birthday to Ariel! Great slide show! :)

Kim said...

Happy birthday Ariel!

Jeremy said...

Ariel, Happy birthday!! Hope you had a fun day!

Love,

Carter and Erin

Anonymous said...

happy belated birthday ariel. :) You're such a cutie :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...