Monday, June 26, 2006

How much to feet swell?

Maybe don't answer that, I don't wanna know.

Anyhoo, I am pleased to say that this afternoon I had 2 deliveries! YAY! We now have the long awaited bookcase for the nursery as well as the pretty bedding set! It matches perfectly, and I am sooooooooooo happy. Pink and green! Whee. I will upload some pics tomorrow, once the mattress is in too. Then its pretty much the final look, expect for the missing rocking chair which my dad still needs to bring over.

My energy was at an all time low today. I think its the heat and dealing with uber sore feet. I kept soaking them in cold water, keeping them elevated and resting as much as I could. I was trying to clean up a bit but I don't know how successful I really was...

The UPS man who came with package 2 said his wife was due in early September, and asked how I was coping as she wasn't doing well. I laughed and pointed to my bucket of ice water for soaking, I think he could relate. Hehe.

Just ate a big tuna sandwich, yum. I seem to be craving tuna this week. Weird. All I could think about was if there was indeed a can of it in the pantry. Lucky me, there was one can left, might have to pick up some more. Maybe a can of salmon too. Fishy, fishy, fishy.

Ken is on his way home. The first ever June intake started today, so he was out of the house really early. I am sure there will be some stories, as there are some difficult situations happening because of the move to the new location. Growing pains sucks. I just wish people could band together for the common goal, rather than wallowing in self pity. I was a student once too, if I saw the people around me, making the most of a hard situation it be better than seeing them be crabs about it. Just my opinion. In fact, I gave Ken a bit of a personal rant because I was so frustrated with his attitude, which I can't blame him entirely for, since those around him didn't help the situation any. I am very proud of him for making a real effort today, it take a real man to do that in the face of difficultly and adversity. My darling, I love you, what a wonderful father you are going to be.

Speaking of which... only 5 weeks to go!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...