Friday, June 09, 2006

Pain....ugh

2 hours of sleep in total last night, not cool. Tossed and turned, couldn't get comfy, walked around the house, trying to get baby to move. It seems she is in a funny position where she is really stretching out, to the point where it hurts big time! I am also have numerous braxton hicks contractions which suck! This weekend marks 7 weeks to go, but I feel ready to toss in the towel now.

My day was very mellow due to the rough night prior. Stella and I went to the fabric store to get material for the dedication dress I am making. Found some really pretty lace thats perfect, and some crepe back satin. Too cute! Ken came home and bought himself a sub for dinner. I at the moment don't want to even think about food.

Have a meeting early tomorrow, here's hoping tonight is smoother.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...