Friday, December 21, 2007

Ariel on the mend... only 4 sleeps to go

Ariel is no longer feeling like her head is stuffed in a bucket. Yes, the warm mist machine was a miracle worker last night. I couldn't even hear her during the night which was a far cry compared to the previous one. She woke up with a smile, and sounded so clear. At this rate, we should be cold free by Christmas.


Today we went over to Nana's to work on Ariel's pile of laundry. Had to clean the last of the sick bugs from them. Blah. We had a nice visit and of course played with the noisy Christmas toy. I am thinking that both Nana and Papa will be ready to see that one go away after the holidays. We then stopped at the quilt shop to see Stella. She came over briefly to see our decorations and play with the princess.

After some yummy lasagna that Nana send home with me for my lunch, I got Ariel into bed for another nice long nap from 140pm-5pm. It gave me a chance to sew and relax, ahhh.

We ended up picking up Ken from the loop tonight so we could do the Christmas big food shop. So we are well stocked and ready for playing host to various gatherings. Ariel was great and it was nice to have help so I could really think about what I needed to get. Plus I remembered a list, score! We came home and watched one of my favourite Christmas cartoon specials, 'Arthur's Christmas', yes I am a huge kid, and I love the Arthur show. Blah.


Ken and Ariel also played a different version of peek a boo.



Ariel did some reading for her new friend Rudolph.


Ok, since I have been posting some silly stuff, I decided I HAD to show this classic SNL Christmas sketch that always was a huge hit in our house. Yes, we are all a bit twisted, but seriously you guys, its brilliant! (My mom laughed so hard when she saw this the first time) If you think its gross, then get your head out of the gutter! Lol.



Can't forget this one too! Best Christmas song hands down!



Ok, time to close with the forth installment of our cards from the past. This is one of our personal favs out of all the cards we have done. We did a totally different drawing style that year and it was too cute. Our hamster was still around at that point... last time I believe. Rest in peace Buffy. (Yes our hamster was called Buffy, hehe). 4 sleeps to go people, eek!

1 comment:

Tyler and Leah said...

I love the top picture - so funny!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...