Thursday, December 27, 2007

Rain, snow, rain, snow... make up your mind!!!

Its been either raining or snowing here all day. Kinda odd since neither seems to be winning the battle. In the end it didn't make a nice night to go out to look at the lights at the gardens, so I guess we will have to wait till next year. Blah!

I have been packing for our little adventure, as we leave early tomorrow morning. Its always a challenge packing for a little person, and a big daddy person too. Haha. Want to make sure Ken looks nice for his presentation, of course he would love to wear his stop motion t-shirt instead. He didn't win this conversation, and the nice shirt is packed. We should be able to post while away, as our room has Internet and we have Ken's laptop from work. So we shall see how it goes. Strange to think we will return in 2008. Wacky!

Today was a visiting day. In the morning, Ariel and I met up with Stella and Kara for breakfast at Ricky's. Ariel got a present from Kara...


...ooh, what is it?


...yay a National Ballet t-shirt!!!


I choose to wear my clothes my own way. I am starting a trend!


After a nice visit, we stopped at the post office to pick up a special parcel for Ariel. It was her secret Santa gift from Brenda and Mallory! (I had a feeling we might have gotten you!) Ariel of course was pumped to unwrap another gift!


Ooh a cool wooden puzzle and hair clips!!!


A close up on the clips, so cute Brenda! (She made them herself.)


Then we were joined by my good friend Dianne! It was so good to see her in person and not on a blog! We had a wonderful visit and Ariel was eager to play some music with her! She also agreed the Elmo was in fact creepy! Haha. We gave her a little glow worm toy for the future baby, Ariel helped pick it out. After Ariel went down for a nap, we hung out for several hours, chatting by a glowing TV fire until it was time to part ways. We are hoping to get out her way in the Spring, so we shall see. I'd love to see her more, I miss her so much.


Well, keeping this short and sweet tonight since I still have some packing to do. Bye!

2 comments:

Dianne said...

**sob!**

I miss you too!

Have fun at the convention!

Brenda said...

Yay! I'm so glad you like the clips! I'll have to work on some for summer, now. :) I've gone international....again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...