Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Cough Cough Snort

That's the general sounds coming from Ariel today. She is pretty sniffy and has started coughing. Its still hard to tell if its from teething or if she is in fact sick. Ariel doesn't have a fever, she is happy and eating well, so we shall see.


We spent our whole day inside because is was dumping buckets of rain. Blah. It must have been making me pretty lazy too, because I had no energy whatsoever. In fact, at one point I was so out of it laying on the couch, I missed Ariel covering my tummy with decorations from the tree. She lovingly placed several on me, I guess to dress me up. What a nut!

After returning them to the tree, she pranced around with her purse and bead necklace around her neck. What a glamor girl. Ariel finally goes down for a short nap (since she slept in to almost 10 this morning) of an hour, until Ken gets home. She was then thrilled to get up and hang out with him.

Well, the countdown is upon us now. I decided that we would lead up to it with a look back on some of our old cards from years past. Here is our first card ever! That's my stuffed toy duckie on the top of the tree, and my dear dog Lucas, who has since passed on. This is also the only card that wasn't in color. Stay tuned for tomorrows card of the past. Whee!

2 comments:

Jill Brochard said...

Poor Ariel! I hope she feels better in time for Christmas! Cute card!! Can't wait to see all the others!

Michelle said...

Oh Poor Ariel!I hope that she feels better soon.Have you tried the vicks on her feet??it works really well ;-)Ttyl

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...