Saturday, December 22, 2007

Snow and Christmas Dinner

I must say I haven't seen this much snow in YEARS! Not to mention that it practically lasts only a day until its melted or rained away. Plus the added fact most of it falls during the night is funny because its a super shock in the morning. I wanted to go for a short walk to enjoy it since the rain was starting and I knew it wouldn't be long till it was all slush. Yuck. So we got bundled up (with our crackers) and headed out for a brief walk around our building.


Ariel was enjoying watching the snow fall from the trees. She did a pretty good walking along in it, and loved watching the cars go by slowly.


My little snow angel.


Tonight was our official Christmas dinner with the family. I must say it was fantastic! So much good food and I made sure to eat a huge plate of yummy stuff. I even had a tiny lunch so I could enjoy what is always a huge spread.

During the evening Ariel had a fun time with everyone. Reading with Uncle Mike.


Playing with the noisy Christmas toy with Daddy.


Wearing Aunty Jo's shoes.


Then after dinner, Ariel and Katie (Rita's granddaughter) exchanged gifts.


'Oh I love it Katie! What is it?'


Its a little wooden toy with little cars that click down it. Ariel was very keen on it once we showed her what to do.


After some more visiting, the girls showed us it was getting late... time for bed!


So to close, here is the fifth and probably the most exciting card we ever got to give out (thus far). It was somewhat our official pregnancy announcement to those who weren't in our immediate family. It was so much fun to see their faces when they saw it, since at the time, I wasn't really showing. Surprise!

2 comments:

Brenda said...

OMG - I think we have long lost twins! Mallory is in love with other people's shoes, too! We got pics of her in Grandma's boots today.

LOVE her Christmas dress - what a doll! :)

Jay said...

Lol, these girls and their shoes... is this a sign of things to come? Haha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...