Wednesday, August 23, 2006

200th Post!!!

Wow, how exciting! I'd be looking again for falling balloons but I still have some downstairs from my stay in the hospital. Today was sewing day at Stella's. But first we went and got Ariel's announcement for the Saturday's newspaper all ready. Its gonna look awesome! I got the proof in the email and I had to laugh, its great except once again my mom's name is mis-spelled. Plus, I took in what I wanted it to say and the spelling was on there, but I guess it seemed wrong to them. Oh well, its an easy fix.

After that, Ken dropped Ariel and I off at Stella's. With the amount of fabric that was cut off the bottom of my dress, Stella made a little dress for Ariel. She added the left over lace from the dedication dress to the top and boy is it cute! Our first mother-daughter matching outfit. Hee. As you can see she is excited about it! We also finished my dress, huzzah! Its at the cleaners getting steamed, woot! Ken picked up his tux today as well, so the Priebe's are ready for the wedding.

Kara came by after work today to snuggle Ariel, who decided to sleep. She was all wake this morning at Stella's so I guess she was all tired out. I got a bit of a rest and Ken went to the store and cleaned up, he rocks! Gonna chill tonight, belly is a bit tender today and I am pretty beat from this morning. I am missing Jo's dinner tonight downtown, poo, but its more important to be good for Saturday.

Ken got the webcam hooked up last night, so if you wanna chat via MSN, you can see Ariel in real time. Oooooh.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Congrats on the 200th post, and on the gorgeous daughter! I can tell she's the light of your life!

Megan said...

Can't wait to see the picture of you in your matching attire!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...