Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Out and about

Ariel was a busy little girl last night. I think she was just having too much fun with mom and dad and didn't want to go to bed. hehe. Oh well. We took her out this morning in her stroller and had breaky at the cafe. Had lots of people wanting to check her out. She put on her best cute face while she slept. We walked down to the London Drugs for some more diapers and a webcam.

At noon I had a pedicure appointment, so I would have pretty toes for the wedding this saturday. Things are starting to come together, doing more dress alterations tomorrow at Stella's. Got the schedule from Jo this morning, so its really getting real now. Wow.

When I got home, the three of us had lunch and chilled on the couch. Another dinner is arriving tonight, via the Emery's. Yay! Tonight I am getting our newspaper announcement all together and finalizing our birth announcements so we can get them printed. So much fun stuff!

1 comment:

Dianne said...

precious!

I love coming here to check out all your new pics and stories :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...