Friday, August 25, 2006

Rehearsal

Tonight was the rehearsal dinner. All the family arrived and we did a run through at the park by Dad's house. I have to come down the aisle first, eek. Watch me make a fool of myself. No, must not fall or be giant git. I heard there is some mystery music for leaving the ceremony. Kinda a tradition in our family, Ken and I used the Star Wars theme, hehe.

Ariel held up very well, considering she was getting passed around like a football, hee. She only got fussy when she was hungry and when she messed her diaper. Apprently, she farted when Kyle was holding her, lol. Kyle and Megan spoiled Ariel rotten, with a gift of cute clothes and a toy bear. She seemed pretty keen on the bear. One thing is for certain, my child will never be naked.

Tomorrow is gonna be crazy!!!!!!!!! I am leaving at 840am to get my hair done, Ken is going to the groomsman breakfast, Ariel is going to be at Nana's for some time with all the family. Then Ken will get her home for when I get back so I can nurse her. We have it all figured out, sort of. Then we pick up Kara to be our nanny during pictures while we walk through the park. Then off to the ceremony where I will not make a fool of myself. Its gonna be fun, I can't wait. Its funny to think this day is finally here!!! Mike and Jo got engaged the week we found out we were expecting Ariel. Time sure flys.

1 comment:

Megan said...

ooh! Excitement!! I can't believe you're going to have such a crazy itinerary and breast feed! I mean, I believe it, and I believe in your capabilities, but it sounds like a very busy day! Hope you all have fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...