Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Hope...

I have a doctor's appointment this afternoon, so there is some hope of some possible answers to the big question, when! This isn't my regular doctor sadly, mine is on vacation for her sister's wedding. I guess thats ok then, heh. The other doctor is fine, just a bit quiet for my liking, she doesn't say much, since she really doesn't know me. Expect an update later today on this.

Other news, Ken is on vacation, whee. Went to have breaky at the cafe this morning and ran into Nana. So that was nice. Walked down to Fancy This to get a grad gift for Ken's mom. Found a beautiful ceramic birdhouse for a tealight (we got a battery powered one since Jonathan doesn't have a good track record with candles) and a pewter starfish pin made in Nova Scotia.

Came home and they are pressure washing our decks for painting the trim. Good thing we got home when we did, otherwise some of my plants and decor could have been trashed. Ran into one lady who wasn't so lucky who warned us to move our things. Her hanging baskets are toast apparently. She didn't seem too happy.

Well, gotta finish cleaning the downstairs, Ken just took the bottle to the depot so I guess I shouldn't slack. Heheh.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...