Monday, August 28, 2006

Back to the routine

Ken went back to work today, and its just Ariel and I on our own. So far so good. We ate, she puked, ate again and is now sleeping. My milk comes in so fast that she eats too fast, so I have to slow her down. She is pretty cute right now sleeping in her bouncy chair beside me.

We got more gifts in the mail today from Ken's family. One was from Bob, Laura and the kids, 2 very cute sleepers. The other was from Carol and Sara, another uber cute sleeper. They are all in the larger sizes so thats great. I also got my cross stitch magazine, and to top it off, NO BILLS, so that makes for a great mail day. LOL.

Yesterday, we handed Ariel off to the family so we could go to the Phantom of the Opera. Ken had pushed for us to see it, as I haven't seen it live on stage before. Wow, I am glad he did. It was amazing! I was so spellbound by the beauty of the performances and the costumes. It was worth what we paid for our row 13 seats. Seeing the facial expressions on the actors is just astounding. One day we will have to take Ariel.

Had dinner at Nana's with the family before they all left for the ferries. The cousins had gone to the PNE for the day, and saw my favs the Superdogs. Next year I am not going to miss it! Ariel will be old enough to enjoy it next summer. Well, I should do some clean up around here while she is still sleeping.

3 comments:

Megan said...

This is a little graphic, and sorry if I'm getting too personal , but you can always express a little milk into the sink (or pump) before getting Ariel latched. We had that problem too with Cade gulping away!

Jay said...

Hey, yeah, I am pumping and freezing milk now for babysitters, it is really helping her. lol, no such thing as too personal with moms and breastfeeding right!

Anonymous said...

wow, she's such a cute little angel, Jay :) Have fun together, you two girls :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...