Saturday, August 05, 2006

Long Weekend

And long pregnancy. Still here faithful readers, hehe. Just slept in a bit this morning since I stayed up a bit late last night. Was having my insides kicked to mush. I didn't know it was physically possible to stretch my tummy out that far. Ack. I keep waiting for this foot to coming breaking through.

We had dinner at the 'Boot' last night. I had one of the best chicken burgers ever. So awesome. Afterwards, it was a little after 8pm (Ken's got home later than usual) we went for a long walk. Ended up at the library since I needed a restroom stop, and got Ken a library card. Not sure why it took us so long, I guess we always just used mine before. Ken found some stop motion films he watched as a kid and checked those out and I got a cross stitch book and magazine.

Came home and chilled. It was a really cool evening, very nice. I was having some pains, come and go. We were getting excited but by 1am they were gone. Ken's mom and brothers are arriving late Tuesday night. I guess we are going to have to plan some activities now that we still have some time. Maybe one will bring things on.

Other news, got to Stella's today and made my uber easy skirt. Its very cute and I am pleased. We got some subs and met Kara at the park for her lunch break. That was nice to see her, she is working so much its hard to catch her. Soon she will be back in Toronto. Sniff. We picked up my waiting baby bathtub (in the over sized box) at the Sears Pick up location, and it sure is cute. The baby cage should be arriving next week. Hee. Been also getting many gifts from people this week and need to get the thank you cards going. A bit behind, but we wanted to use an actual baby picture for the front, so it may still take a bit longer, but thank you to everyone who has given us some lovely and practical things. My diaper stash is growing, whee!

Ken is now offically on vacation, well, after his class today. Its gonna be odd having him around, but he is glad that he can come to the doctor's on tuesday (which I think I still will be going to) and ask his questions about the upcoming week involving the possiblity of the anti stress test and induction.

So today I plan to veg and sew, unless someone decides she is finished baking.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...