Wednesday, August 30, 2006

MIA

Nope, I'm not missing, but I did skip a day, oops. No, really I started a blog but my dear daughter was a bit fuzzy last night and didn't want anyone but mommy. Awww, lots of snuggles. Anyhoo, pretty normal day yesterday. Stella came by for lunch and brought me a sandwich. Then Erin, who is due to have her baby in September came by and then Kara. So I had lots of company, whee. Stella is leaving for several weeks, taking Kara back to Toronto. Sniff. As of now, I do believe they are gone. Byeeeeeee. Will miss you Aunty Kara, good thing for webcams.

Ariel is still getting spoiled. Today, she got a visit from Selma and her son Jonathan, they brought some muffins and a cute toy. Nana brought over a lovely gift from Mrs. Moir, which was filled with uber cute clothes, and a neato frog blanket, need to make sure Kenny doesn't take it from her. Hehe. Also got to chat with Maureen via phone today, she wanted to know all about the birth, dedication and wedding.

We had one of the dinners that Ken's mom had made and froze for us. Yum, very tasty. Ken isn't feeling to great. Sore tummy and stuff, not sure if its just the craziness catching up with him or what. I can't really take care of him since I have my own hands full, so he has to be a little trooper. Poor sweetie. Ariel loves her daddy and wants him to get well soon.

Here is a link to a little video of Ariel, enjoy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...