Sunday, August 06, 2006

Oh my dear friend Natalie!

Thanks for telling my baby to wait until you returned from your trip to be born. Hehe, apparently she listened.

Yeah, it was pretty funny to give her a hard time at church this morning. We had a pretty good laugh about the situation, but it I had to give her a good shake and the hope that she has triplets that are overdue one day. HA! Everyone else was pretty funny too, lots of ideas, my favorite being going to use someone's trampoline. The most common comment was, don't worry, it will happen this week. Um, no kidding, they PROMISED no later than the 13th, otherwise conditions become less favorable for baby. Which is kinda making me anxious too. I don't want her to get sick staying in too long.

Last night was really rough. Got a super bad headache/migraine. Ugh. Woke up at 5am and it was still bad and ended up getting sick. That usually helps and it did, by church time I was feeling better. Good service, also the lease attended one every year (long weekend). Every week we come, there is something new torn down. Its crazy how fast things are moving. Its wild to think it will be done in December.

After church, Ken took me to White Spot, where there was A/C. We are trying to think of some things to do with Ken's family in case the baby doesn't arrive before they come on Tuesday night. Might try and go to Minter Gardens, they would really enjoy that. Ok, we are going to tidy up a bit, kinda messy around here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, Jay. I keep reading your blog, hoping Ariel finally comes out ;) Crossing my fingers for a soon birth :)

Jay said...

awe, thanks. Hoping soon, very soon! Been reading yours as well, hope your feeling better these days! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...