Thursday, August 31, 2006

Cabin Fever

Here is the princess all decked out in pink. The girl is lucky, I can't wear pink to save my life. We tried her smallest booties again today, and they almost fit, they are still a bit big so she is able to kick them off pretty fast. Ariel's daddy is home sick today, no fun. He has been sleeping all day pretty much since getting home from the doctors. Blah

So I think I may have a bit of cabin fever, or maybe its just I was having an emotional moment. Its hard not being able to do things myself like drive or lift things. I miss having a long soothing bath, but I can't have one till October 1st, when its safe again. Dang c-section! I think I be less stressed if I could have one bath. Sigh. For a brief moment I was in tears, mostly since I was hungry and hadn't eatten yet and was a little overwhelmed with Ken sick. I feel better after a good nap this afternoon, and knowing my friend Dianne is coming for a visit tonight. Whee. Also the thought of a long weekend and having Ken home (and hopefully not sick) is a nice thought.

1 comment:

Dianne said...

Yay! We had fun :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...