Thursday, August 03, 2006

For once, no RUDE people!

I think I have had the best day of my life. Thank you Lord for no stupid and rude comments from strangers! Nana had to go to Sears today so I tagged along so I could get some shopping done, while I still had time to kill. Got to the Old Navy and got a new white tank top (huzzah!) and a black one as well. Also found some cute loose fitting pants which will be great after baby is out and a skirt.

We checked out the newly opened Children's Place, soooo cute! They got some great stuff at awesome prices, you were right Julie! We got a t-shirt as a gift from there, from one of the people Ken interviewed for the book. Love it!

Then I made my way to La Senza. Found 2 night gowns that will be good for hospital and at home. The sales girl was really nice and mentioned a lady came in yesterday looking for the same thing, so she was helpful.

Picked up the chocolate cigars from Purdy's Ken wanted me to get him. He wants to hand them out, too cute! Gotta make sure they don't melt before then. The sales lady was again very nice and asked when I was due, and I said this past Monday. She smiled and said, soon. It was very nice to hear rather than the usual comments. This big exciting part was no one made the 'twins' comment. It was nice to have one free day of that question. I should ask Marie if people ask her if she is having twins since she IS in fact having twins.

Nana and I then went to Pizza Hut for lunch, yum. I never get tired of their pizza, and neither does Ariel. She always is so bouncy after pizza. Hee. Got leftovers for dinner, so no cooking, whee!!! Ken is on his way home, one more day till he is off for vacation for 2 weeks. Can't wait, and I am sure he can't either.

2 comments:

Dianne said...

that t-shirt is just too cute :)

Anonymous said...

Yes, I have had people ask if I am having twins. They usually ask when I stand up from behind the desk and they see how "big" I am (i.e. all belly). Usually they are surprised when I say that I am having twins; hard to tell if they are trying to be funny or rude. Either way, they can put their foot way into their mouth most of the time! Sorry you are subject to the comment; people need to learn to think before speaking & let you tell them if you have having twins or not! Good Luck, and we'll keep praying. Marieb~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...