Wednesday, August 02, 2006

For a moment...

I thought it was finally starting. Last night proved to be a testing point for me last night. At 11ish we went to bed (still downstairs) and watched the Daily Show, Ken was asleep before they even got to the Mel Gibson bashing. I however was having the worst case of everything! Ariel was not happy no matter what way I was laying, so I would walk around to ease the pain. Then the coming and going of pain in my back and tummy seemed to be lingering more than usual. Part of me was like, oh please let this be the start. Then at quarter to 3am I was sooooooooooooooo hungry I felt sick, and got some cereal and juice. After that, things just stopped. So here's hoping it was a prep phase or something. Ken left for work and hoped I would be calling him at some point today. Wishful thinking, but I won't burst the bubble. If I know this kid, she is gonna wait till we are heading to the hospital to be induced, someone has mommy's stubbornness!

I believe our baby bathtub has arrived at the Sears pickup location. Yay. At some point I guess I will need to get it. Hmmm. In other news, my dear husband, helped me do a load of whites last night. Sadly, somehow my tank top strap I think was put over that big thingy in the middle of the washer, because when it came back it was stretched sooooooo badly. Now my favorite item is somewhat unfit to wear. WAH! I don't know if I can get to the mall to get a new one, I hope so. Sniff.

Just got a call from Stella, won't be sewing today since she is kinda beat. Thats ok, I just need to find something else to do... hmmm.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...