Friday, August 04, 2006

Going on day 5...

Ready to jump out the window... that's it, no inheritance for you Ariel!

Going to sew at Stella's this morning. That will be fun, hee. Its another nice day, not too warm but still sunny. Tonight I think we are going to try the uber spicy food trick for starting labour. I am getting desperate. Ken had a theory that the baby was waiting until he got all his work related issues taken care of and that is now pretty much done, so she better get cracking.

Talked to Ken's brother Dan yesterday. Looks like they are all prepared for the possiblity of no baby during the visit. He did tell me to bribe her with stickers and candy. Heh. Got another email from Ken's mom, she saw a shirt at Costco on a lady that said 'let me out of here!' I am sure Ariel wants to come out as much as I do, but somedays I wonder.

Well tune in tomorrow... lets see if I am still here.

2 comments:

Alcuin Bramerton said...

Babies do wait sometimes.

Dianne said...

Well, here I am doing what feels like my 50th check of the day on your blog. Not that your first thought when labour begins will be "I must post now". But I can always hope :) hehe

Hang in there Jay! So soon now! (Don't jump!!!) Can't wait to meet your small fry!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...