Thursday, August 24, 2006

Full Circle

I can't believe how fast this week is flying by. Ken is gonna be back at work before I know it and Ariel and I will be on our own. Right now daddy and daughter are playing on the couch, and she has just messed her pants, so I think I will stay upstairs and let him clean her up this time, hehe.

We went to the doctors this morning and Ariel is right back at her birth weight of 8lb 11oz. Only took her 10 days to get back to it and the doctor was quite pleased. She checked out perfectly, and my incision is healing well but my blood pressure was a big higher than usual, so I am going back next week. She said it was very common in new moms, especially after surgery on top of that, so I'm not too worried. I go back next Friday for a follow up so here's hoping its back to normal.

Ken and I got to walk around the shops this morning with Ariel since we had to pick up her vitamin D drops at London Drugs. Stopped by Safeway to see my old work buddies and to show off my cutie! Also ran in to Aunty Pat again, who gave us a baby gift she had been towing in the the trunk of her car. Went to 'Fancy This' and Joanie was in, so she got to hold Ariel. We came home, had a nice lunch and I had the best nap! Ken went to get his hair cut for the wedding and left us resting, and came home to us both sleeping and snapped this picture, pretty cute.

Tomorrow is the rehersal dinner, whee! Oh, and here is the announcement we are running in the local paper on Saturday!

EDIT: Got it fixed, yay. Thomson is spelled right now too, with no 'p'.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's looking cuter every day!
Amazing how your life changes, isn't it?

Anonymous said...

Would that be THOMPSON?

Dianne said...

great announcement!

Jay said...

GOOD GRIEF! I gave them the write up, no spelling mistakes, and this is the second one, I am glad it was caught before the deadline. Sheesh, funny how its the typical mistakes, Vickie with no 'e' and Thomson with no 'p'.

Megan said...

I love that picture and the announcement looks great! (without mistakes =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...