Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Score card

Still here, just in case you thought differently. Below are the guesses, made by my family, from the other morning when we had breakfast at Rickies. As the dates pass, they will become red. I guess I should find a prize for the winner... except if Mike wins, because its just plain depressing.


Rita – July 31, 8 lb 2oz

Nana – August 4, 8 lb 10 oz

Jo – August 5, 8 lb 4 oz

Papa – August 9, 7 lb 11 oz

John – August 11, 9 lb 11 oz

Michael – August 14, 10 lb 2 oz (She arrived Aug. 14th, but was 8lb 110z)


Just came back from coffee at Linda's, and it was nice to visit people in a different setting. Tomorrow I am planning to get to Stella's to work on my skirt. So keeping busy no matter how I feel. Ken is holding his own, staying busy at night with animation an such. He got some scenes back from his friend Steve for his own film, and was excited to film them today at work.

Apprently, his boss asked about the baby yesterday. Ken replied that she hasn't shown up yet and that we were still waiting. He seemed shocked I was by myself daily in my condition. Its not like I am dying, well, feels like it sometimes. I can still do alot, except put pants on myself. (how sad is that) Ariel is bopping around. I got a good idea how cramped it must be in there last night, cuz when she turned I let out a big yelp. I saw an elbow go by and thats just creepy.

Ok, its lunch time and I feel like a grilled cheese sandwich, yum.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just want to let you know that we are following the blog daily now, keeping a watchful eye out for Ariel's arrival. Also, I wanted to add my own prediciton... not because I have a feeling, just because my own birthday is August 12!
Good luck and God bless,
- Jeff (and Marie)

Jay said...

Hehe, thanks guys, well, August 12th is better than the 14th!

Excited to think our kids are gonna be so close in age, can't wait to visit in the spring and see your gals.

Back to baby brewing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...