Monday, July 31, 2006

40 weeks, 16 hours and 47 minutes...

Pretty sad eh? I'm not trying to complain... in fact I read today that anxiety can produce a hormone that slows down the starting of labour. Sooooooooooo... empty thoughts... empty thoughts (Ken I am trying to think like someone we know and 'love' - lol)

Just thought I'd update with my finished craft project of the day. As you can see, the letters turned out super cute. Its hard to see the detail, but its a pearlized pink paint, with some glitter added. I then nailed ribbons to the top to hang them above the closet door. It fills that empty space perfectly. I also managed to get the picture working in my previous post today, stupid blogger.

Other than this, my day has been very lazy indeed. Talked to Trudy online and she is almost e-mailing me daily if the baby has arrived. We were going through the list of possible things to try and start labour. She commented how she wished we were closer, and I couldn't agree more. Maybe one day we will look at Edmonton... not sure Ken would go for that, heh.

I plan to clean up a bit tonight and make dinner. Ken is gonna animate tonight so I think I will be sewing or stitching. Maybe I can do that load of towels... someone is kicking me, yeah, I know your there, come out would ya!!!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Hi Jay! I came here by way of Dianne's blog. Wow, 40 weeks pregnant is amazing! You must be so excited to meet little Ariel :) I'll be praying for a safe (and soon) delivery!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...