Thursday, July 13, 2006

Book, baby and big feet, oh my!

So today the UPS man came (not the cute one either) to deliver us the first copy of Ken's book!!! The box of his free copies will come next week. As you can see, my boy is pretty dang happy and excited about his first book! I once heard someone say life begins at 30. Well, I don't agree entirely, but I can't deny that his career dreams are really starting to grow and blossom and its only year 31 for him. Hee.

Its weird to see this book after the months of it just being files filling our computer. Its fat, 350 pages, on really nice glossy paper. Full color too! My sweetie is an author, and I couldn't be more proud of his accomplishments!

We can't wait till Ariel arrives and we can take the picture of both of our new arrivals together. LOL. I'd like to point out Ken's 'book pregnancy' was only six months. I think I get the medal for the full 9 months. Hehe. Well, I did get an ice cream treat tonight. I'm special!

Today was a cooler day for the most part. I was confined to the compound today since we knew the UPS man was coming. So I brought down my sewing machine so I could watch tv while I sewed baby nighties. I got them all done too! Two medium sized, one large and one romper dress. I have enough material left for some cute t-shirts, but will need some more fancy elastic. I am thinking I may work on the kit I got from the quilting store tomorrow. I don't have the room to layout my skirt, so I shall wait and do that at Stella's place next week.

Pastor Dan came to get our car and make it all nice and clean. The youth only took an hour to wash and vacuum, and its fabulous! Money well spent, and a good cause too. Now we need to get the car seat installed so I can end my dreams of terror. Hee.

Kenny is cleaning my kitchen as I type. Yay. I can't stand anymore today, my feet are once again huge. I woke up this morning and the ankles were somewhat normal again. However, once I was up they soon returned to puffy. I miss my feet. One day we will meet again...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i wanna book! i wanna book! i wanna book!

me me me

gimmie gimmie gimmie!

i will teach your child well

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...