Sunday, July 23, 2006

Icky

To the person or persons who threw some sort of balloon filled with chucky, orange goop that resembled barf at our car last night.... congratulations, you offically suck! Its too bad I didn't catch you or you would have been washing it with toothbrushes just so you wouldn't forget. Sigh.

Yes, we came out to go to church this morning and found our passenger side covered with this crap, and with the uber heat, had baked on really nicely. Lovely! So, after parking in the corner so no one would have to be grossed out (seriously, it was so nasty that I was nearly was sick) we took it to the car wash in town to get it cleaned. I scrubbed it off rather than Ken, I needed to take out my frusteration over this event. We literally just had the car washed by the youth, so it was not making my day in the least. It eventually came off, after some serious elbow grease. I got buff arms now.

Tonight Ken is driving out to Burnaby to give some of his books to his contributors, so looks like ordering a pizza will be dinner. Besides, its way too hot to cook. Tomorrow we are going to the Esau's for dinner, that should be fun, and again, one more meal I don't have to cook. Whee.

I am thinking Ariel may have dropped some more. Will find out at the doctor's tomorrow morning. I felt really sick this afternoon and the pressure below is building. Good thing Ken took the laundry down for me today, its a big help.

And finally, the best baby gift ever, our neighbours moved out!!! Praying someone nice moves in. It wasn't that they weren't nice, but they weren't quiet. I think there were something like 2 adults and 3 teens living in there and no one ever had keys so they yelled from the outside to the upstairs on a daily basis. Um, its called an intercom! They never really got the hang of it. So yesterday while watering my plants, I see them moving their things into a big truck (yelling of course to the others upstairs not to forget things). I kinda had a happy little moment. Maybe they saw I was having a baby soon and decided that it was gonna be loud, LOL. Like they have any idea! Hehe.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...