Saturday, July 08, 2006

Feeling pretty

This week I made sure I took some time for myself, since in the next few weeks my life will shift to giving all my time for Ariel. Thursday I got my hair done, and got a great surprise that my hairdresser was still there for one last great cut before baby. Yay. She was nice enough to tell me that if I couldn't come to her new salon, to call her and she would recommend someone here locally for me. Nice.

Then yesterday I got my toes touched up. I could bearly get on to the bed, that was pretty sad actually. The gals can't wait for me to bring in baby at my next visit. That will be fun for sure. Hee.

Went to Stella's after my appointment and got to play on the serger, whee. I edged all the blankets and they are ready to go, check out how cute they are! Ken picked out one for bringing baby home with. Its strange how much energy I had at times this week. Must be nesting.

In other news. Mike and Jo found a new apartment already and as I type, I believe they are moving the majority of their things today. They are gonna be on the 15th floor, and have a nice view Mike said. Basically the move is being brought on because of a crappy landlord. Making a long story short, the oven and washing machine broke down and she refused to fix them. Ummmm, yeah. She told them they could fix them and then take them when they moved. LOL. The sucky part is that they are having to fork out 2 full rents in one month just so they can get into a new place ASAP. With the wedding several weeks away, and not to mention Jo has her test coming up next week, this is the last thing I would want to be doing, but then again, we got our place the DAY before the wedding. All we came home to after our long weekend away was a bed and a table. Ahhh memories. At least only Mike was living there and putting up with all the crap, men can live with those annoying things longer then women can. Can't wait to see the new digs.

Been hard at work finishing the photo thing for Marcy's wedding. I think I got it perfect last night, so just need her mom to come see and we can get a DVD burned. Whee. Need to make the cover today so that its ready. I am pretty happy I managed to get it done so fast. Yay energy!

1 comment:

Dianne said...

the blankets are so pretty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...