Monday, July 10, 2006

Not sleeping...

Gonna crash later today, but oh well. I see Ken sleeping beside me and its rather depressing that I can't so here I am blogging. Oh joy!

Weekend was fun, not a whole lot happened. Saturday was pretty much a write off. I was somewhat depressed and lacked any spirit for doing something productive. I guess I used it all up during the week. Heh. Ken was nice enough to take me to the 'Boot' for dinner. Yummy. We were entertained by a 4 year old girl at the next table. When the waitress brought her plate, she saw the fries on her plate were curly. I guess this was a new thing for her and she held it up to her mom and said "what happened?" I couldn't help but laugh over that one. Poor kid was pretty confused.

We decided to rent a movie and got "The Producers." I am glad we did, as we were both laughing quite hard and I think I really needed that. Musicals rock. I made Ken watch it upstairs in our room rather than on the big tv since there was a comfy bed, fan and easy bathroom access. LOL. How sad is that.

Sunday came, and it looked so cool outside since it had rained, but low and behold it became the muggy day that I HATE! Ugh. We had leftover noodles and some fresh corn on the cob for dinner. Oh, that corn was amazing, need to get more. Then Ken dragged me to the London Drugs to finish our shopping for the hospital bag and the little things we will need when Ariel comes home. I must admit I was glad he made me go do it. Now the bag is pretty much packed, except for clothes for me, and some food to take for Ken.

Then we made some labour cds. One of peppy music that I am sure I will only enjoy, lol. The other more mellow. None of that new age crap, I can't relax to that stuff, sorry. 80's all the way! Ken feels sorry for the nurses, I think they may enjoy the change.

Marcy and her mom are coming in the morning to view the video, so I guess I should try again to get some sleep. The week is slowly getting full, which is good, keeps me busy.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...