Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Ariel declares independence...

Well, sort of. This morning I had a lot of cramping and was trying to find a somewhat comfortable position in bed. Finally it passed and I managed a few more hours of sleep. While sitting on the edge of the bed, I looked at my tummy, it seemed somewhat lower... odd. Then at my doctor's visit this morning, we discovered that Ariel has started to drop. YAY! She has had enough of the second rate 'womb service' as Ken calls it.

So at lunch, Ken calls and I give him the report. I think it finally hit him that this is really happening. He got all, so how long, can they say? Noooooo.... I wish. Hehe. It could be a week to several weeks, depends on her attitute. LOL! But, there was a sound in his voice that was very much that scared first time Daddy to be. Needless to say, I will be packing my bags, don't want to be caught off guard.

Weather is much nicer today, no hot sun! Whee. They are installing the new intercom today. Apprently it will ring through our telephone, crazy. Well, someone is hungry and kicking me, so better get some lunch.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...