Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Watermelon is my friend

At least it will be once it is delivered via Nana delivery. I am really at the point where I refuse to go out in public during peak hours due to the overwhelming comments I get. Emotionally I really am at the end of my rope and can't wait for this to be over. I want my child and not this oversized lump that is wiggling to no end because she is uncomfortable too. Sigh. If I hear one more person say 'is it twins?' or the famous 'your still here?' I think I may just lose it and enter a state of mumbling in the corner. Trudy said the final weeks were the worse, she wasn't kidding.

Its cooler today and I have been cross-stitching. This makes me calm and its very much enjoyable. The past few nights at 9pm, Ken and I take our hour long walk when the sun is gone, the air is cool and the streets are empty. Ahhhh. Its pure heaven! As the days go on I am feeling more and more sick. Like I need to toss my cookies or something. Doctor said thats a good sign of labour coming soon. Nights are filled with cramps and my mind racing if its indeed time yet. Heartburn is still pretty steady, looking forward to that one being done with the most.

Apprently the hot weather is coming, big time... kinda scared.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...