Thursday, July 20, 2006

Nesting

At 530pm sharp I wanted to clean. Boy was that strange. I head to the pantry and start rearranging it and throwing out old stuff. Then I did the fridge, this better mean things are starting soon, it was just too weird. I am having some pains right now, in front and back. They come and go, nothing too strong, but enough that I notice them. Its really hot out right now, ugh. It doesn't make things any easier.

Nana brought some chicken and potato salad for us for dinner. Yum. It was very much appricated. Ken got his big box of books today and is now preparing them for sending to the various people that helped him out with interviews and such.

We found out that his friend David Bowes and his wife had their baby boy early at 35 weeks. Lucky ducks! Little Aiden had to stay in the hospital a week but is now home and doing great. He told Ken to make sure to take at least 7-10 days off after the baby arrives. Heh.

You know when its offically summer when the bubblegum pop songs really start hitting the airwaves. So addictive and yet can't turn it off. UGH. The new Jessica Simpson song is mulling around in my brain. Why must pop be so catching!!! This one kinda has an 80's sound to it so it makes it that much harder for me to forget. Oh well. Anything is better than Nickelback. LOL.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...