Friday, July 21, 2006

Still here....booooooooo

Thats pretty much my husbands thoughts, and I really am not far behind. Hehe. Today is BRUTAL!!! I went out to mail some of Ken's books for him this morning, left at 9am which I figured was early enough to miss the sun. Wrong. I couldn't believe how hot it already was. Needless to say, I took a cold shower once returning home. Got the slowcooker handling dinner tonight. Huzzah. Not that I really am hungry much these days. Just trying to keep the fluids up so I don't pass out or something.

Ken is growing rather anxious, like any new dad would be like at this stage of the game. Its almost to the point where I look for ways to keep him out of the house and busy just so it takes his mind off it. Everytime I call, he thinks its time, and is so disappointed when its not. I will make sure to tell Ariel one day how daddy was driving mommy nuts waiting for her. I am ready for him to carry her for awhile, since I have done it for 9 months already.

Found out last night one of Ken's friends from back home is pregnant again. Yay. Lets just say they will be close in age, most likely less than 13 months apart. Wow, they are gonna have their hands full. Soooooooooooooooooo not what we will be doing. I want a year or more off before I do this again. Hehe. However, saying that, I bet I will see that little face and want to rush in again sooner than later.

Ok, time for shower number 2. Cold water is good. Very good.

1 comment:

Dianne said...

I keep checking in from Calgary for news. :D

Hang in there! I wish I could come by and distract you for an afternoon!

Wishing the three of you all the best...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...