Saturday, July 15, 2006

Marcy and Stephen tie the knot!

Its official! Stephen and Marcy are now husband and wife, and they looked awesome today! It was a lovely wedding and reception. I cried, hormones, LOL. Seriously, it was wonderful and touching, and watching Stephen lose it seeing Marcy come down the aisle. Takes me back to our wedding and seeing Ken overwhelmed while waiting for me to meet him. Sigh, doesn't seem so long ago.

The colors were brown and pink, so modern and cool. The weather was amazing and yet there was a nice breeze to cool things just enough. Ken and I arrived early enough at the church to snag a good pew for me to get pictures. Marcy's dress was gorgous! She just looked so happy.

At the reception, we got to chat with alot of people we hadn't seen in a long time. Including a fellow from my class at high school. The funny thing was he thought I was someone else from our class at first. Guess its the dark hair I have now, since I was more a blonde back then. We sat with some of the bride and grooms single friends, which was funny because at first we thought they were couples. Turns out we were the only couple, and they had fun asking about the upcoming baby. One girl was a nurse but said she knew nothing about birthing babies so that I shouldn't have it then.

The food was really yummy. The salmon was my personal fav. Our video slide show was a big hit and we got many nice comments from the guests. Always nice to make people happy and laugh. At 10pm it was time to get me home, twas a busy day and I need to rest for the party tomorrow. Gack! So much these days!

Congrats Stephen and Marcy, may the Lord bless your life together!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...