Saturday, July 22, 2006

Hot, hot, hot.... blah.

Ok, I am offically dying in this heat. I think Ariel has good intentions of staying in my belly since its most likely a more favorable temperture. Heh. Last night we slept with no covers and the fan on full blast. I would wake up for the regular potty visits and wash myself down with cold water to help. At this point there is no end in sight, but I am ok.

Tonight is the Tour de Delta outside our place. Might take a look later if I am feeling up to it. I could hear the street cleaners early this morning. They are straping the hay bales to the light posts as I type. Ken joked it be funny if I went into labour tonight since it would be an added challenge escaping our place with the bike race on. Wouldn't that be interesting.

Gonna find something cold for lunch. Ice cubes are looking good.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...