Friday, July 28, 2006

Yuck

So I woke up at 4ish this morning, actually we both were up at 2ish when the couple that I refer to as the PMS pair were fighting in the hallway. They seem to have one really good fight a month and it never fails to happen at the same time every month. Hehe. Ok, back to the story, was up at 4am and went to the washroom and hit the internet for a moment since I was upstairs. Upon coming back downstairs I was hit with a ton of bricks, I needed to be sick. It was sooooo weird. Needless to say, I was sick. Yuck. Seem to be feeling better now, and I have added another pill to my daily schedule since it could just be an increase in my hormones, which is what my doctor said early this week.

Other news, Nana called this morning to say Papa was in the hospital. Looks like he may have had a small stroke. He is doing ok, and they are gonna do a catscan to check him out a bit more. If things look ok and he can walk, they will release him. So keep them both in your prayers. Its Nana's birthday this weekend, kinda sucky timing.

I am going to try and eat something now, wish me luck.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...