Thursday, July 27, 2006

Lemonade

Hows that quote go, if the world gives you lemons, make lemonade? Not always easy to agree with, but usually the best route overall. I am in a somewhat cheesed mood at the moment. My hubby woke up, feeling better, got an amazing email from his editor (I'll go into that in a bit) and basically felt on top of the world. In a matter of minutes upon arriving at work, he was crushed. I can't go into details, but what I will say is this, when is the crap gonna end? When he calls and tells me to pray for him I know its really eatting him inside. So, keep Ken in your thoughts and prayers today, he is really frusterated. Honey, I will try and go into labour to help you escape, lol.

Ok, here is the good news. Leonard Maltin, film critic and writer, best known as that guy who shows up on Entertainment Tonight every so often, wrote Ken's editor for a copy of his book to review on his website!!! Say it with me, HOLY SHEEP! He wrote, I normally don't cover tutorials but this one sounds especially interesting for my film-buff readers because it also covers the history of the genre. He better give my boy a good review!

Yesterday would have been my mom's birthday. Nana came by with some little white roses, very nice. Now my table is pretty. Today we are going to White Spot for lunch, whee. I like air conditioning and onion rings. Hee.

Just finished some last minute changes for a client, and now time to shower up.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...