Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Christmas in July

Its happening down at the quilt shop below our place today, I plan on going and getting many fun things! Whee. Any excuse to have christmas early is fine by me.

Yesterday was busy and fun, just what I needed after a few days of blah. Nana, Stella and I had lunch at Pizza Hut, that would have been enough to make my day. I think that place would be the only reason I may ever move from Ladner. Hehe. After lunch we went to the fabric store to shop for material for the baby nighties I am making, as well as stuff for a dress for Nana to wear to Mike and Jo's wedding. She got this gorgeous navy blue with bright blue flowers print. Its gonna be sooooooo pretty.

I found so many adorable fabric prints and it was tough to decide. I would post a pic of my fabric haul but Stella was nice enough to take it home to her place to wash for me. Awe! I also found a nice skirt pattern and fabric for the dedication. I cut out the pattern pieces and planned on starting last night but the way they wanted the pattern laid out was odd to me so I will be checking with Stella first.

Ken had an early morning phone call with his editor in Boston. She said the books hit the warehouse! YAY! She is trying to get one or two sent overnight via Fed Ex this week, and then the box of Ken's free copies will be sent in the next week or so. Sorry, but most of those are spoken for, namely the folks who did interviews and such. Now Ken has agreed to do some animation for a project our good friend Galen is working on. He hasn't committed to alot because of his busy life, but he figured a newer credit wouldn't hurt his resume, and getting paid is fun too.

Youth pastor Dan is coming by to pick up our car to get it cleaned, inside and out. Kinda sucks that its raining today though. Oh well. Its really the inside I wanted cleaned big time. I keep waking up thinking I am in labour and don't have the car seat installed yet. Blah.

Ok, need to get going. Need to hit the bank, the bakery, quilt shop and then I can chill.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...