Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Doesn't feel like Tuesday...

Sometimes long weekends can mess up your head. I keep thinking its Monday and if I don't get that right soon I am going to miss an appointment for sure. Blah. I keep checking the calander almost like a nervous twich. I miss my brain.

Took the car in to get the snow tires off and the spring ones put on. Needless to say they got the front ones changed but I need to bring it back next week to have them finish. Have to call Dad tonight to get some questions answered that I couldn't. Either way it works out cuz the car could use an spring tune up in time for baby. If only they washed the cars too. Heh.

Had my birthday dinner last night at Nana's. Very good food and I got some nice leftovers in my fridge now. YAY. Its a plus since Ken is gonna be late today anyways. Deb and Blair were there last night, so it was nice to catch up. They haven't seen me pregnant so it was a bit of a shock I think, overwhelmed maybe is a better word.

I then proceeded to have the worst sleep ever, or should say lack there of. I was in tears of frusteration unable to get comfortable and at one point couldn't turn myself, thus making me a crying mess. Give me the sickness anyday, just let me able to get some sort of rest. I did get a mini nap in today but when I look in the mirror I can't reconize my face. I guess this is what it will be like to have a baby around. Somehow I feel the trade off is getting to watch them, and at this point since baby is still comfy inside, I have to suck it up.

Ken's mom is having problems ordering our crib. I really can't get over what terrible luck this poor woman has when it comes to getting us something. They won't let her order over the phone, and the stupid thing hasn't been available online for months. Sigh. She is going to try and get to Windsor to find the store in hopes she can order it there for us. Last ditch effort is sending us the cheque and us getting it ourselves. She hates doing it that way and I don't blame her at all.

Ok, note to self, tomorrow is Wednesday.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...