Monday, May 08, 2006

Welcome to the 3rd trimester...

Strange, its so strange. We are basically in the last phase of this whole pregnancy. What may seem like 3 months left really is gonna go fast... scary. I think it really hit us both looking at pictures of Trudy and Mike's new son. Lucas Jude was born on Friday and is the cutest thing. Those guys make the most adorable babies. I can't wait to see them as teenagers one day.

Anyhoo, seeing that little person really made Ken realize what would be arriving sooner than we know. For me, it made me a tad more eager to meet our baby, more so because I am really growing uncomfortable. During church yesterday, the little bean was kicking away during prayer, and I was trying to keep the reaction to a minimum. Its really getting strong now, and becoming alot more frequent during the day.

This weekend was pretty laid back. Ken was gone all of Saturday with the open house and film festival in the evening. I ended up checking out the church garage sale, they made like $4000, which is awesome. Otherwise, I basically just relaxed. Sunday was nice and just getting to spend some time together. We went to lunch and had a huge nap in the afternoon. Naps are somewhat exciting now, I am indeed growing up. LOL. In the evening we had a simple dinner and watched our new favorite show, 'Corner Gas.'

I rented the first season of it from the video store. We have seen the odd one on tv, but never really got into it since it was on during 7th Heaven. It has to be one of the best written shows we have seen in a long time. Some parts were having us laughing so hard we had to rewind what we missed. Its very random with aspects of its humor, something we both like. The best part, its CANADIAN!!! I am ready to drive to Saskatchewan just to see the set. Hmm, family road trip...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...